Safari Healthcare is currently recruiting a compassionate Registered Nurse for a local/travel nursing contract in an LTC facility.
Why Choose Safari
We’re a nursing staffing agency that offers travel contracts, Local contracts, and Per Diem assignments across the United States. We offer designed assignments to cater your specific needs. With us, you make your own hours, you decide when you want to be available to work; morning, evening or night shift. We offer competitive hourly compensation, meaning more money in your pocket, and choose where you want to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor a patient’s vital signs and symptoms.
- Maintain records, deliver medication and implement other treatments.
- Monitor patients as well as feed, clothe, change linens and assist with personal hygiene.
- Operate medical equipment.
- Record patient information in medical records; assist physician with examinations and administer treatments
Qualifications and Requirements
- State Nursing Professional License
- State Driver’s License and SSN
- Current CPR
- Physician statement documenting employee’s ability to work in your profession without restriction.
- Immunization records to include Negative PPD within 12 months of assignment start OR negative chest film and TB questionnaire. TB questionnaire must be completed within 12 months of the assignment start.
- 2 MMR immunizations OR Rubella and Rubeola titer
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccination series or Hepatitis B declination waive
This role requires 1 years of Long Term Acute Care experience.
For any questions about this job, please contact:
Safari Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees.