Safari Healthcare is seeking a Psychologist. You will be responsible for diagnosing, evaluating, and treating people for mental, educational emotional, behavioral, and developmental disorders.
Why Join Safari Healthcare
We’re a nursing staffing agency that offers travel contracts, Local contracts, and Per Diem assignments across the United States. We offer designed assignments to cater your specific needs. With us, you make your own hours, you decide when you want to be available to work; morning, evening or night shift. We offer competitive hourly compensation, meaning more money in your pocket, and choose where you want to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct scientific studies of behavior and brain function
- Observe, interview, and survey individuals
- Identify psychological, emotional, behavioral, or organizational issues and diagnose disorders
- Research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns
- Test for patterns that will help them better understand and predict behavior
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients
- Write articles, research papers, and reports to share findings and educate others
- Supervise interns, clinicians, and counseling professionals
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in clinical or counseling psychology
- Licensed psychologist in state of practice
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- 3-5 years of related experience in psychology
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of diagnostic techniques and a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities
- Strong familiarity with assessment techniques
- Demonstrated ability to operate within ethical and professional standards of care
For any questions about this job, please contact:
Safari Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees.