Safari Healthcare is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a local/travel nursing contract in an LTC facility.
Who We Are
We’re a nursing staffing agency that offers travel contracts, Local contracts, and Per Diem assignments across the United States. We offer designed assignments to cater your specific needs. With us, you make your own hours, you decide when you want to be available to work; morning, evening or night shift. We offer competitive hourly compensation, meaning more money in your pocket, and choose where you want to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the cleanliness and comfort of each patient, including bathing, feeding and dressing
- Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, such as administering medication
- Update patient records in a confidential manner
- Monitor patient’s vitals and record them in their file
- Evaluate the patient’s wellbeing, reporting any needs to medical staff
- Explain treatments and procedures to patients and families
- Change dressings and bandages, ensuring patients are healing properly
- Move patients from wheelchairs, beds and gurneys
- State Nursing Professional License
- State Driver’s License and SSN
- Current CPR
- Physician statement documenting employee’s ability to work in your profession without restriction.
- Immunization records to include Negative PPD within 12 months of assignment start OR negative chest film and TB questionnaire. TB questionnaire must be completed within 12 months of the assignment start.
- 2 MMR immunizations OR Rubella and Rubeola titer
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccination series or Hepatitis B declination waive
This role requires 1 years of Long Term Acute Care experience.
For any questions about this job, please contact:
Safari Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees.