Safari Healthcare is currently recruiting a compassionate leader to assume the position of Center Executive Director of an LTC facility. You will be responsible for maintaining all operations of the center, ensuring the financial stability of the center, manage staff, maintaining compliance with federal and local regulations interact with patients and their families. You must excel in face-to-face interaction and compassionate with the facility and the wider community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a liaison between families, patients, and staff
- Representing the facility in professional and community activities
- Coordinating between caregiving and organizational departments
- Hiring and supervising facility staff
- Designing a facility budget and securing additional funding through grants and donations
- Implementing and overseeing quality assurance protocols
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Attending board meetings to outline the financial health and trajectory of the facility
Qualifications and Requirements
- Meet the state requirements for a licensed Center Executive Director.
- At least two years management responsibility.
- Must hold a currently valid CED license in the State of the contract.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work well with people.
Why Join Safari Healthcare
We’re a nursing staffing agency that offers travel contracts, Local contracts, and Per Diem assignments across the United States. We offer designed assignments to cater your specific needs. With us, you make your own hours, you decide when you want to be available to work; morning, evening or night shift. We offer competitive hourly compensation, meaning more money in your pocket, and choose where you want to work.
For any questions about this job, please contact:
Safari Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees.